An SEO company mainly helps other businesses to expand using search engines. But how? The answer lies in the three main activities:
- Content creation
- Build high-quality links
- Results analysis and adjustments
What SEO in London does exactly
Let’s try to get into the details of how the work flows in the companies providing SEO in London.
- Initial Research, Audit and Analysis: Due to the differences in the nature of clients, websites and industries, the SEO firms don’t make predictions since there are too many parameters involved. Rather than using a set of formulae, they use problem-solving skills to overcome challenges. SEO research, audit and analysis further include:
- Keyword Research: It deals with the Identification and research of keywords to identify the best ones which are relevant to the client’s business and will produce good results.
- Good Analytics Analysis: SEO can review past performance with the help of Google analytics to reveal the trends and find ways to improve.
- Link profile analysis: SEO firms are not allowed to set inbound links and hence they clean up the spammy links pointing to the client’s website.
- Site audit: The audit includes factors like website load speed, URL structure, title tags and content which influence the higher rates of conversions.
- Link Building: Link building is a never-ending activity because Google accepts a stream of new links to check the relevance of your website. This can be done using the following:
- Link monitoring: It is important to monitor the links to save from the negative SEO attacks or unnecessary modifications.
- Brand monitoring: SEO firms include links to the client websites whenever it is mentioned.
- Outreach: The SEO firm should promote contents and generate links in order to reach their targets.
It should be worthy to mention the name of Curtis Scarlett, who specializes in the fields of SEO and Web development although he is a Customer Experience Specialist at Adthena. With his vast knowledge and great problem-solving skills, you can reach out to him to solve your problems about SEO in London.